Monday, February 4, 2013

Buying List

We are currently BUYING the following parts:

ManufacturerPart NumberDescription
Juniper NetworksModel: MANYI BUY USED AND NEW HIGH JUNIPER EQUIPMENT
CiscoModel: CISCOEQUIPMENTUSED AND OR NEW
CiscoCISCOEQUIPMENT USED AND OR NEW
Cisco1545410EL1CCISCO I CAN USE UP TO 4 OF THEM. LOOKING TO PAY
NortelModel: NORTELCARDSam also the below Nortel. I also buy Lucent, Cisco, Juniper, IBM, Brocade, Foundry, Extreme and more
Cisco1545410EL1CCISCO I CAN USE UP TO 4 OF THEM. LOOKING TO PAY
LucentLUCENTSEE A LIST
NortelModel: NTGZ70BANORTEL - I am 20 . Paying
NortelNTAB9866 Model: CALLPILOT100NEW OR REFURBISHED W/SW AND PS. THANKS, MEL
FujiModel: FUJITSUTELECOM EQUIPMENT
MicrosoftWEBUYSOFTWARE Model: SOFTWAREWE LIKE TO BUY IN QUANTITY.. WE BUY OLD AND NEW VERSIONS OF MICROSOFT, ADOBE, SYMANTEC AND OTHERS
CiscoA9K8TLCisco - 3 now. I am paying for used. I will


Request A Quote | voiprouteproducts.com | sales@voiprouteproducts.com | 1-877-878-9134

No comments:

Post a Comment